Privacy and Cookies Policy
BASIC INFORMATION FOR DATA PROTECTION: In order to achieve our task of giving information to the interested parties regarding circumstances and conditions for treating their data and their corresponding rights, we inform you the following:
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION: Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L.
PURPOSE FOR DATA MANAGEMENT: We have the right to managing and answer all queries.
DATA FILING: The data shall be filed and maintained in our system the necessary time during our relationship and enforceable according to law, being such to be destroyed after this period through safe procedures of our organization.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA TREATMENT: Legitimate interest of the interested parties to give service and answer the information form.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA: It is not permitted to allow the data transfer except in those cases in which a legal obligation is binding. There is no forecast of international data transfer.
RIGHTS: The party can revoke the agreement and exercise their Rights to access, rectify, oppose, limit, keep and suppress data, writing to Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L., in C/ Poeta Vicente Gaos, 4 Valencia apart from coming to the competent control authority (AEPD).
I hereby accept the conditions of use to be applied to the Contacts Form.
I hereby accept that my ID Data shall be included for commercial reasons.
CLAUSES FOR SUBSCRIBERS (once they have received the informative bulletins)
“According to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee we inform you that your data has been incorporated to a file which is responsibility of Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L., being treated with the purpose of providing service to the newsletter to which you have been subscribed.
Likewise we communicate to you that you can unsubscribe by addressing Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. to C/ Poeta Vicente Gaos, 4 Valencia. You could also cancel your subscription on the following link.”
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. is a company in which information transparency is essential for establishing relationships of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, and protecting the personal data of those who trust us is of vital importance. Accordingly, we want this Privacy and personal data protection policy to inform you how we collect, process and use the data.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. company, with registered address at C/ Poeta Vicente Gaos, 4 Valencia, processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is sent to Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L., which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), including data entered in any of the contact or subscription forms which collect personal data (name, email, etc).
- To respect the privacy of our users and process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
- To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE USE?
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- User information request.
- Subscribe to newsletters.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, s/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and s/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
DATA ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS
The user, when providing the data required on forms, is solely responsible for the truthfulness of the data submitted, and guarantees and is accountable for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep the data updated.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
Once the personal information is provided, you will have the right to:
- ask any question and be informed about how we use the data and obtain ACCESS to the data.
- request that your information be corrected or DELETED or that RESTRICTIONS be imposed on its processing
- OBJECT to the processing of your data
- WITHDRAW your consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
- DATA PORTABILITY.
You can exercise these rights at any time, in writing, with proof of your identity, addressed to Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L., C/ Poeta Vicente Gaos, 4 Valencia, or using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also lodge a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA:
It is not permitted to allow the data transfer except in those cases in which a legal obligation is binding. There is no forecast of international data transfer.
LEGAL ANNOUNCEMENT LSSI – CE
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information and E-Commerce Society Services, the Corporate Entity informs that it is the owner of the web site. According to what is required under article 10, subject to Law above mentioned and such informs the following:
The owner of the web site is: Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L.
Tax ID: B96618129
Main Office address: C/ Poeta Vicente Gaos, 4 Valencia
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page grants access to a great amount of information, services, programs or data (onwards, “the contents”) in Internet belonging to Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER undertakes the responsibility of the use of the web site. Such responsibility is extended to the necessary registration to access to certain services or contents.
In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
- Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propaganda considered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access and, in your case, using the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or try to access and , in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or input which violate the respect for the dignity of a person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or infancy, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not fit for publication. In any case Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or other participation tools
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. will own all rights of industrial and intellectual property of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trade- marks or logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.)
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any support or technical means, without the authorization of Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L.. The USER promises to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L.. Will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. will not be responsible, under no circumstance, for damages of any nature caused by mistakes or omissions, lack of responsibility of the site or virus contamination or malicious programs or harmful in its contents, in spite of having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. reserves the right, without prior notice, to make changes considered necessary thus, being able to change, eliminate or add not only the contents and services rendered by it but also the way in which they are presented or located in the site.
In the case that in the web page, links or hyperlinks were made to other internet sites, Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. will not execute any type of control of such sites and contents. Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. under no circumstance will take any responsibility for the contents of some link belonging to another web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of such hyperlinks or other internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to site and/or services offered, with no previous notification, on its own or a third party, to those users who do not comply with the current General Conditions of Use.
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. will chase the non compliance of present conditions, as well as any doubtful use of its site by enforcing all civil and penal actions which might correspond.
OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. could modify at any time the conditions hereby determined, being duly published as appearing herewith.
The validity of the conditions above will be according to its exhibition and will be valid until duly published, or modified by other.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Idm Sistemas De Comunicación, S.L. and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city in the country.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION?
|Name of the Company||IDM SISTEMAS DE COMUNICACION, S.L.|
|Street||POETA VICENTE GAOS, 4|
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF COOKIES?
Cookies can be classify in different categories.
- Depending on the entity that is managing the cookies:
- Own Cookies: This cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the correct functioning of the website.
- Third-Party Cookies: This kind of cookies are sent to your compute and are not managed by us.
- Depending on the period that they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: This type of cookie collects and stores information only while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Through this type of cookie the data is still stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the company responsible of the cookie, and can range from few minutes to several years.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: This kind of cookie allows the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that it offers, such as, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: This type of cookie allows the user to access the service with some predetermined general characteristics, such as, language, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: This kind of cookies allow to monitor and analyze users´ behavior in the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the website and for the elaboration of profiles, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the users´ usage.
- Advertising cookies: This type of cookie allows the management, in the most efficient manner, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. This kind of cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in its website, application or platform from which it provides
WHICH KIND OF COOKIES DOES THE WEBSITE USE?
Hereinafter, we specify the cookies used in this website:
|Nº Serie:||Nombre de la cookie||Duración||Categoría||Descripción|
|1||cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Others||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|2||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|3||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.|
|4||cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|5||cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Necessary||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.|
|6||cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|7||cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Others”.|
|8||YSC||session||Advertisement||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|9||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|10||test_cookie||15 minutes||Advertisement||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|11||IDE||1 year 24 days||Advertisement||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|12||_ga||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|13||_gid||1 day||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|14||_gat_gtag_UA_36171224_1||1 minute||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|15||CONSENT||16 years 5 months 19 days 14 hours||Analytics||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
This table might be updated depending on the cookies that we use in different moments. We recommend you to check our Cookies Policy periodically.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
You can get additional information about the international transfers carried out by the companies identified above, by taking a look to their corresponding policies. (You can find the links above, in the third parties cookies section)
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK A COOKIE
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block the cookies by activating the configuration in your browser, allowing you to deny the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you deny the installation of a cookie, it is possible that you won´t be able to access some of the functionalities of the present website, so that, your experience as a user won´t be the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by configuring the options of the browser installed in your electronic device. For more information about how to adjust the cookies´ configuration in each browser, you can access to the following links:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
– Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
– Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following address POETA VICENTE GAOS, 4, CP: 46021 – VALENCIA (VALENCIA).
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).